Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE)Syringe Filters
KX MCE Membrane Syringe Filters are a Biologically Inert mixture of Cellulose Acetate and Cellulose Nitrate membrane that offer the following features:
- Improved hydrophilic character and very low protein binding
- Improved aqueous sample flow and molecular weight cut off
- Ideal for aqueous based samples, tissue culture and sensitive biological samples
- Lower chemical resistance
- Autoclave: sterilised by dry heat (121°C for 15 minutes)
Nylon, PTFE, PVDF and PES syringe filters are also available.
!! Only Available whilst in stock !!